Sunday, January 23, 2011

Indianapolis, Here I Come

Registration for Gen Con 2011 opened this morning, and I have my confirmation in my Inbox. I've been to many cons throughout my life, but I've never made the trek to The Big One until this year. When Joe Browning of Expeditious Retreat Press announced the OSR booth at this year's Gen Con, I knew I had to get there. Joe envisions the booth as being an "OSR community hub" at the event and, thus far, he has the support and products of some of the biggest guns in the OSR, including Black Blade Publishing, Brave Halfling Publishing, Expeditious Retreat Press, Frog God Games, Goblinoid Games, Pacesetter Games & Simulations, and Lamentations of the Flame Princess. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome news! Suzi and I will be there with all the bells and whistles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to meet up over eats and libations!

    ReplyDelete