Monday, September 17, 2012

Thundarr The Barbarian Random Title Generator

While designing some Thundarr the Barbarian adventures for Gary Con next March, I reviewed the titles of actual episodes for inspiration. It never struck me before, but nearly every episode title is in the same format: “BLANK of BLANK”. So I cobbled together this handy “Thundarr the Barbarian Random Title Generator.” Roll 2d20 and combine the results for your own custom-made Thundarr the Barbarian episode!

By the way, numbers 1 through 15 are actual “BLANK of BLANK” Thundarr titles, and numbers 16 through 20 are adaptations of other Thundarr titles. (“BLANK from BLANK” or “BLANK into BLANK”, for example.)

9 comments:

  1. I do hope you are running Last Train of The Stolen Sun Sword.
    That's the most 'Huh?' one I could come up with in a minute.
    Neat table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find I want to make everything "of the Amazon Women" for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harvest of the Body Snatchers sounds action packed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to play the episode The Brotherhood of the Amazon Women! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. "War of The Moks" would make a bitching episode, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Den of the Amazon Women". Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I find I want to make everything "of the Amazon Women" for some reason."

    Yeah, I would be the Stalker of the Amazon Women, then lead the Raiders [on] the Amazon Women on the (Topless-)Island of the Amazon Women to seek the Treasure of the Amazon Women and become Master of the Amazon Women, passing the Challenge/Trial of the Amazon Women, I would find that the Secret of the Amazon Women, is that they are the (well-hung) Brotherhood of the Amazon Women! O_O And after I tap the Portal(s) of the Amazon Women!!! XP

    ReplyDelete