Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tag And Bag Your Cryptworld PCs With These Character Toe Tags

Here's a little project I spent some time cobbling together today. A PC's horrific death at the "hands" of some monstrous thing lurks around every corner in a game of Cryptworld. So I thought "Why not save your players some time and prep them for the morgue during character generation?" Presenting the Cryptworld Character Sheet Toe Tag:


I had to get creative to get as much info on a 3 x 5.5 inch card as I could. You'll need to use the back of it for equipment and any other info you'd like. (Or just use a separate sheet of paper.) I plan to print these on cardstock and add a loop of string to the hole for use at my next convention game. Six of them fit on an 8.5 x 11 sheet. Here's a link of a full sheet of them for use in your own horror-fueled Cryptworld games! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Fun idea. It might also encourage a different type of game play, almost Lovecraftian, in which players expect to die. I love these little affects, nice job!

    ReplyDelete