Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lords Of Light! Thundarr The Barbarian At Con On The Cob!

Okay, okay, I've had more than one person email me, begging me to run a Thundarr the Barbarian session at Con on the Cob next month. I had not planned on doing so, but I've decided to run a game on Friday morning. However, to do so, I'll need to cancel the Cartoon Action Hour game I had planned to run at that time. (I'll plan to run CAH at a future event in 2015.)

Anyway, here at the details for the game if you're interested in playing:

Friday 8 AM – Noon 
Mutant Future
Thundarr the Barbarian: “The Wizard’s Graveyard”
Demon dogs! The evil wizard Thraxx has discovered an Ancient weapon that will allow him to conquer Wash Dee-See! Legends tell of a powerful artifact long-ago buried in “The Wizard’s Graveyard” that could be the key to his downfall! Join Thundarr, Ookla, and Princess Ariel as they try to save the world of 3994 AD! Lords of Light!


1 comment:

  1. *sigh* Some day I will not have a scheduling conflict for Con on the Cob.

    Some day.

    ReplyDelete