Thursday, September 11, 2014

Wanna Play Cryptworld In Columbus On Sept. 20?


Hey Ohio folks,

I'm planning to run a 4-hour pick-up game of Cryptworld at Ravenstone Games in Columbus on Saturday Sept. 20 at 11 a.m. I'm planning on a six-person game, and I already have two potential players at the table. I'm planning on running the scenario I ran at North Texas RPG Con earlier this year:
Game Title: Unquenchable
Game System: Cryptworld (Pacesetter Ltd.)
Number of players: 3-6
Pregens/Level of characters: Yes / NA
World/Setting: Modern horror
Game Info: Three days ago, a group of hunters failed to return from their annual deer hunt near Akron, Ohio. Your team of expert trackers and investigators have been brought in to assist in the search. But there seems to be an undercurrent of unease amongst the police who whisper of a disturbing discovery they’ve made; the withered husks of several animals. Could the missing hunters have done this…or is something more sinister lurking in the forest?
Drop me a note at gameagain at gmail period com if you'd like me to set a seat aside for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment