Friday, March 27, 2015

Sign Up Today For The Int'l TableTop Day "Boardgame Review Blog Hop"!


Just a reminder that I'm lining up bloggers who want to participate in a first-annual International TableTop Day "Boardgame Review Blog Hop"! TableTop Day will be coming up on April 11, and I'm fielding interest from bloggers and web gurus who'd like to post a review or overview of their favorite boardgame on that day. If you have a website, blog, G+ feed, whatever, and you'd like to participate by talking up your favorite boardgame on April 11, drop me an email at gameagain at gmail period com and tell me your blog's name, its URL address, and the boardgame you'd like to feature that day. On April 11, I hope we'll have many participants telling us about many boardgames they enjoy! Sign up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment